keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2011

Public nudity

I have seen 2 different dreams about public nudity this week (been so busy I haven't had time to write them down).

First I think it was on Monday I dreamt I was going to the hospital to this very embarrassing examination (which I have to go through in real life). The hospital looked like a normal hospital but none of the rooms had doors and some were missing walls. My examination room, where I should be almost naked whit my lower half bare for the doctor had no door, actually only 3 walls too and it was kind of outside with a path in the forest going by and there was a man of different ethnicity looking as he wished to see something. I told the nurse I will not strip in front of other people than the doctor and certainly not in front of some gross foreign men who have no respect for women even in normal day to day life that he is there only to look at my private parts. She said that the hospital is trying this new "openness" thing between people, so that people would learn that nothing is embarrassing and learn to look at other people naked. I told her I'M NOT GETTING NAKED! I'M NOT GOING TO GET EXAMINED IN A HOSPITAL WITH NO PRIVACY! 

The other dream was probably the following night, on Tuesday. I only remember we were in the forest, was some outdoor happening, might have been with my co-workers, at least some of them. Suddenly I was naked and why, was because there was something I wasn't supposed to do with my clothes on. Later I was going to eat whit my mom, it was some kind of a terrasse and the table was like a park table with 2 benches. Suddenly I was naked again, with only a white hat to cover my private parts. No one else seemed to notice I was naked but I was so embarrassed. My mom said I had to be naked to be allowed to sit and eat, but no one else was naked and I refused to sit down with my boobs bare, since I could't hide them and my other private parts and eat at the same time so I just stood against a wall trying to cover up myself.

I read from the dream analyse thing that dreaming about nudity like this is because I'm trying to hide something, even though I'm not. I think it's only because I'm so against the doctors appointment and it will be the most embarrassing thing I ever have to go trough and I don't want to do it, but I have to and I just hope that day would be over, but it's 2 weeks of waiting on something I don't want to go trough. If ti was a lady doctor I think it wouldn't matter but these kinds of doctors tend to be male and I really don't want any man, if I hope it's some old guy, I'll die if it's some young guy... If I ever have to go back, if they aren't able to fix the problem this time I will demand a woman doctor. And the last thing I will allow is students to attend my appointment, since my hospital has a deal with the University, but I won't allow any other people to be in the room than me and the doctor and a nurse if it's necessary.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti