lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2011

Grandma making a mess

Finally I can remember a dream, although I'm already lost parts of it but here's what I do remember. I had organized my closet and all my clothes were in perfect order. Some how my sisters clothes and my boyfriends clothes were also in the same closet and I was supposed to go through my sisters clothes and organize them too, but i had to go out somewhere. When I got back home (which btw was way different than my house) I saw my grandma doing something with all our clothes. She had come over to clean the closet, which I had just did. My mom said I should let her do it and I said I had just done it and now she's ruin it all and I have to do it all over again. Then my mom assured that my grandma will put everything in the right order and there's no worries. But when she was finished all our clothes were in random piles. "A"'s shirts were in a pile with my clothes, my sisters underwear where my clothes were and so on and I was so mad and annoyed and tired that I would have to separate all our clothes and then organize them all, once again.... In this dream there were a lot of other things and details that I can't remember anymore, all I can remember is that there was a knit blouse that was blue and it had big loopholes... I think it was supposed to be my boyfriends, although he would never own anything like it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti