maanantai 24. lokakuuta 2011

Blue cake and raw meat anyone?

During the weekend I had several dreams that I could remember, however I have now forgot all but one and a piece of one. One dream was about food, me and "A" had made dinner and while I was eating (it was pork or chicken) I noticed that some was still raw and I tried to eat around the raw parts, and a weird thing was that the raw parts were on the outer side of the meat, not in the middle as it should be... . Another dream was about a blue cake. We were at "A"'s summer place with his cousin, "Niccie", and her family. I stood in the kitchen which was like our kitchen at home, except for a baking desk in front of the window. When I looked out of the window the scene was a mix of our home yard and their summer place cliffs. When I went outside it was their summer place, although it didn't look exactly like it does. Anyhow, I was supposed to bake a birthday cake for Niccie's mom and Niccie was supposed to help, but she run around outside. Every now and then I asked if she was going to help me or what.. and she always said she'd come in a minute. I was almost done with the dough and imagined a cooked blue cake in my head and remembered I should make it blue, but I couldn't find the blue candy color and remembered I had thrown it away (I have or had, maybe thrown away the blue candy color I had at home).


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti