torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

Killing Eric Robers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

After being awake because of illness since 1:30am Saturday I saw one crazy dream on the night between Saturday and Sunday. I can't really remember the beginning but I can remember I was forced to live in this old house, interior decoration was like in the '70s and I hated it. Eric Roberts was my new dad and I was back to being about 16. There was no problems with the family I had to live with but I still hated the house and them and I wanted back home and to my boyfriend. I couldn't understand why I had to be living with those people. I tried to escape but Eric Roberts always stopped me. Then one night he said "I don't want to do this but you're being difficult" so he had a Victorinox army knife in his hands. He tried to kill me. I got away and I got the knife. No one else was at home. I managed to get away for a few minutes. I was so scared. Then Eric went away and I hid behind this one damn ugly old chair, I found another Victorinox, a blue one, the first one was red. So I now had 2 knifes. The red one had the big knife pulled out, so I pulled out the tiny saw from the blue one. Then I heard Eric coming back, and I thought I could now attack him since I had 2 knifes. He had found a red one too, and had the big knife pulled out. We started fighting, like we had swords. He lost his knife and I ws able to stab him a bit. I couldn't push it too far in since I felt how it cut through the flesh but he was coming on and trying to kill me so I continued stabbing him, deeper and deeper. I made two deep cuts with the red knife and one with the blue saw. He then gave up and told me I had one and he started walking away. Some man came and picked him up and they drove away in a big blue wan. I started cleaning the knifes from the blood, managed to get most of it gone but not all. I ws thinking about driving out somewhere near the sea and dumping them there, but it was winter so everything was frozen. I put the knifes in a glass with water and lemon juice.. somehow I thought the lemon juice would make the blood disappear and destroy the DNA. The next morning I went to school and heard on the news the police had found the blue wan with a body inside. I got nervous and just tried to figure out how to get rid of the knifes... Then I woke. Haha, maybe too many episodes of Crash lately.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti