torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

In Amsterdam with Dave Grohl & Rowan Atkinson

Friday, September 2, 2011

Last night I had another dream I can remember. I was in our town, shopping in this shop selling street wear when suddenly I saw Dave Grohl, the lead singer of Foo Fighters walk in. They had a concert in our town that night. I saw he noticed me, or a guy from he’s posse (not any of the current members). I walked out from the store while they stayed there. The next I remember was that I had just arrived to Amsterdam, it was 6pm, dark, but still warm. I met a friend of mine there, who brought along one of her friends, who had the weirdest name and I started thinking what a weird name. We walked along the main road and every now and then on the shopping street. It looked the same but the shops were different. I think it was a Friday or Sunday and I knew all the shops would close at 6pm, so right about now. My friend asked what I wanted to do and I told her we could just walk around, that I'll shop tomorrow. All I could think about was how much I wanted to go buy food, different kinds like burgers, pastries and anything fatty and good, so that I could go chill out in my hotel room, watch TV and eat. It started raining and we wanted to smoke (just plain cigarettes) so we stopped outside this restaurant when I thought we should move so that we won't get complaints about the smoke going in or us being in the way, so we moved and suddenly an angry older Asian guy pushed us and said something we couldn't understand, so we just moved under the next marquis. Suddenly I got a map in my hand, I have no idea who gave it to me. It was some secret pass way under Amsterdam. I followed the map, alone and found myself in some blue tiled hallway with small shops. On the map there was 2 marks as "hidden doors". I was right where they were supposed to be but I couldn't see anything. There was some woman who showed me how to open them, so she pushed with both hands against the wall and it started slowly move backwards. Behind it opened a small café. I went in and there was the waitress asking me what I want. I didn't know what they had and looked around. I was with Rowan Atkinson and another actor and 2 actresses (can't put a name to their faces). I joined them and Rowan was making funny faces and imitating Mr. Bean and Johnny English. Then one of the actresses asked if I thought he was well "packed" down there and you could se the contours of his penis. The actress then started playing with his pants and the contours. I told her it looks through his pants like "A"'s penis, so if it is similar, then he has a big one. She got really excited and hopped on him. While they were getting it on the waitress brought me a schnapps glass with some tea or something, I drank it in one sip and she looked at me like I was a freak and said she could never drink it all at once since it's so strong. It tasted like pale green tea. Then the other actress got mad at the one hooking up with Rowan and said something about "So right away when we get divorced you just jump on him"... They continued fighting so I left. I saw the other secret door, pushed it open and then my friend was back in the picture, said we have to go now. I wanted to take a picture of the secret place but it started closing when I got my camera ready. We run and I came to one of the canals. Someone said the canal wasn't the one I was looking for so I continued running until I got to a huge canal and jumped in. The water was just to my ankles. Then suddenly I was back on the shopping street. I saw that the Tommy Hilfiger store was still open so I went in and right in front of me was all the clothes on sale. I found some awesome sweatpants, dark blue 3/4 length with Tommy Hilfiger printed on one side, only 7€, then I found some tops and was it another pair of pants too, they all were 4€ or 7€. Then suddenly my mom and dad appeared, and I was to go with them to look at fancier clothes than sweatpants and tops. Around this time I saw Dave Grohl with his posse walking in and I was all OMG now they are here! That friend of his saw me again and smiled. I started talking to Dave and he said "oooh yeah, I saw you a couple of days in [city name] in that skate shop, xxxx [the name, I can't remember]" and then he joined me to walk around in the store. When he saw my mom he started talking about how she's the perfect woman, something he's been looking for, for some project. He kept kissing her hands and was blown away. Then I asked if we could take pictures. First my mom would take but I asked my dad since all my moms pics always get blurry. Then Dave said they have to start going and I looked at the pictures, you could barely see it was Dave, was half a face or an arm in the way. I then grabbed the things I was going to buy and went for the sale items when my dad said I can't buy everything. I still wanted it, it was my money and besides, everything was just 4€ or 7€. Then I suddenly stood higher than the floor and there was water on the floor and I ws to jump over the water, Dave's friend said I should watch out, I leaped and woke up. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti