torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

WELCOME! And the first dream "A Prediction?"

Welcome to my dream blog. I have super vivid dreams, long dreams, scary dreams, so incredible hot and steamy sex dreams that I want to remember them later, and most often do, like they've happened for real. I can describe the colors, the scenery, feelings and touches, like they've happened yesterday, for dreams I had a year ago. So, to share these crazy things that goes on in my head while I'm asleep and to maybe myself have the chance to read them better, I thought I'd write them down.

I mostly dream about the same people, people in my daily life, so I'll give everyone made up names. And about the writing itself, evertyhing I type in normal writing is things I wonder about now when I'm awake or refer to and the Italic writing is the actual dream. Enjoy!

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm at the moment fighting with my boyfriend, "A", so he wasn't at home yesterday when I got there and he had taken clothes with him giving me the hint that he's not coming home for the night. As usual, when I'm home alone I watch TV until I fall asleep... which happened yesterday. After falling sleep I dreamt that I was sleeping on the couch and woke and saw I had gotten a chat message from "A" to my iPhone just saying "out" at 7:09pm or 7:10pm. I continued sleeping and woke in the middle of the night to him coming home. He came and kissed me on the forehead even though he was still angry but we we're ok, talked and hugged and we're almost like we are normally at home. I woke up around 10:30pm, looked at my phone, but there was no message. I continued watching TV and fell asleep again, waking up to "A" coming home at about 11:50pm, still mad, barely said hi and no kiss.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti