torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

Running from the devil with Rachel Weisz

September, 2011

It all started with my sister and I being on a trip. Some friends were there too. We took a room in this old house where Rachel Weisz and at that time the man was [dammit I forgot who it looked like]. We payed the room and then we went to a zoo, or aquarium. There were these huge water tanks with different kinds of sea creatures in them. In one there was these weird slimy dark brown things that sucked things inside them, and other scary dangerous creatures. We wanted to swim in one, but to get to the one with the seals and dolphins we had to kind of walk through the other containers, somehow hanging on the edge and walking on the seams of the tanks. I was dead scared I would get grabbed in the foot by those brown slimy sucky things. We managed to get to the seal and dolphin pools. They were separated, with a wall between them and we were hanging out in the middle, in the water, fully dressed. I was thinking how would I get my jeans and shoes dry. We played with the dolphins and seals for a while, they were doing tricks. Then we got back to the house. We had rented a room for 3 days. The house was an old white villa and really nice. I remember I painted my fingernails green and Rachel was there painting hers red. They were green too at the beginning. my sister was somewhere out with the rest of our friends. I had both my cellphones on a bureau downstairs because we were hanging out with Rachel. The man, Rachel's husband [who was some actor but I can't remember who] came and seemed really mad. He started getting more mad, I didn't know why and Rachel said we have to run. The guy was like a monster, chasing us. I had just painted my left pinkie red so I smelled of nail polish. I run upstairs and tried to find a hiding place. I found a small space between a wall, like some kind of a flower pot shelf. I noticed there was a crack in the wall and pushed it and found out it was a door. It was an old closet, which had been made to a tiny tiny toilet. I have no idea how anyone was able to go there on their "business" since I sat on the toilet seat and had my feet on the sink. I could see the man come upstairs and I was afraid he could smell the nail polish. But he didn't see me. after a while I went downstairs since I needed my phone. I was thinking I had to run out and get us a new hotel room somewhere but I had no money left after booking this place. I got downstairs and grabbed my phone, tried to text my sister when I saw Rachel and that guy, who had now transformed into Bruce Willis. She looked really scared and Bruce was holding her arm really tight, hurting her. He suddenly turned bright red, like the blue man group guys but red instead of blue, and his clothes was like a shiny tight jumpsuit. Then he started coming closer to me so I hit him, in the nose so that the tip broke. He got furious and I managed to run out, he followed but at the door he's appearance changed back to normal. The street was full of small children and I said to him "You wouldn't hurt me in front of all of these kids would you...?". He looked at them and at me and closed the door... Then I woke up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti