keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2011

Vampires

When me and "A" were having an open relationship last year I saw a lot of dreams about vampires for a while and then he announced he'd met someone he want's to be with so we can't see each other anymore. That all ended and he wanted to get back together for real, no more open relationship and so on. I have not seen a dream about vampires since then, until now. Maybe it has something to do with me watching Vampire Diaries, but I think it has mostly to do with the fact that I feel exactly like I felt last year, also November, that he's not true to me. Now he will be away for 3 days and my biggest fear is that when he gets back it'll all be over, since he's going to be away from me a few days. That's why the vampire dreams.

I was going up the stairs to our local night club, where I was to meet a friend. None of the lights were on, just small blurry table lights. Everything was smokey and black. I then noticed it was a party for vampires. I was scared and then my friend came. We talked and then I realized I was a vampire too. I don't know if she was. Then something happened and I got really scared. Someone was after me and vampires tried to attack me. So I ran, to a car... had something to do with "A". Then I met a guy who's attended my sisters class in middle school, we hid in the dark, sat on this bench and lighted a smoke. Then I noticed a police car driving really fast, with the sirens on, to the nightclub and I realized I had dropped my drivers license on the bar floor and knew the cops would be after me, so I had to go home and lock the doors, and at the same time I was thinking something about destroying evidence and leaving my place... Then I woke preeeeetty scared.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti