torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

Night terrors

Friday, September 30, 2011
I have this thing called sleep paralysis. And during these paralysis periods I see night terror dreams. They feel real, more than a normal dream and it's always the same dream, a cat that jumps on to the bed and walks on me, over my blanket and meows, sits on me for a while and then jumps on the floor, or then it's some person in my room who sits by my bed, stares me in the face and then starts slamming the bedroom door and I yell stop stop.. When I wake up I'm really scared. This only happens when I fall asleep on my back or roll over on my back (normally I sleep on the side). These also have only happened when I've slept alone, so not in a while, not since my boyfriend moved in with me, probably becuase we sleep so tight to eatchother I have some connection to my body all the time. However, last night I fell asleep on my back. First I dreamt that I was still living at my parents house and our old guineapig had it's cage in my room. I got home and saw it lay there suffering with eyes that where shouting "help me help me" so I asked my mom to take a look at her, since I can't really deal with suffering animals. She said she'd look at the guineapig. Next day when I got home the guineapig was still in the cage, in the same postition, looking at me with the same eyes and it had started wasting away, it was all thin and dry... I told my mom it was still there... Then I woke and fellt really weird, really anguished, but I soon fell asleep again, on my back. It didn't take long until I felt horror and I felt really frightened, I knew I was asleep and somehow paralyzed. I could feel I needed to pee really bad but I was asleep and couldn't move. I lay there what seemed lika a couple of minutes, feeling really scared. Then I woke up and realized it was again night terrors caused by the sleep paralysis. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti