torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

What, where, who...?


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I've dreamt really weird and messed up dreams, felt like 5 different dreams inside the same dream, but nothing really clear, like last night I was ordering food in the middle of the night and my sister and a couple of friends had already ordered, 2 had some creamy sauce and my sister had potatoes and beef and when I asked what the prize was they all said something between 4-5€ and that it's so expensive and not worth paying for, I just thought it was really cheap (since dishes like that normally cost 10-15€). Suddenly I was at this guys, "Larry's", place I used to hook up with. My friends where going through some things in his living room and I was asking what they were doing there and aren't they afraid they'd get caught. They asked me to join them, can't really remember what we were doing. Then I heard "Larry" and his fiance talking in the kitchen and I thought I'd sneak out before they see me. He noticed me and came to talk to me, wasn't even surprised to see me, seemed more happy. He pushed me against the wall and was super flirty and I asked what he was doing, what the hell had gone into him. Then there was some place where everything was pink... And 2 other places but I can't remember what they were.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti