torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

Getting ill?

Monday, September 12, 2011
I had an urine infection a couple of weeks ago and I dreamt last night that I was going to the doctor to get pills for an urine infections. She prescribed me some medicine so I went to the drugstore to get them. On the way there was 2 other girls also on the way from the doctors to the drugstore, I thought I'd beat them by taking another route, which was way faster, but they beat me. The drugstore had just opened and I got number 2, the got number 1 (obviously). Then when the pharmacist pushed the line number button and next in line was number one. I thought "Yesss, thank god I'm only the second so I can get home faster". Then it was supposed to be my turn but they took number 10 to the counter. Then number 6, then number 1 again. I made a complaint and one of the pharmacist said I could be next. I started feeling really ill and she took me to a counter with a safety glass, like she thought I was some druggie and a threat. I gave her my prescription and she looked at it and then looked relieved. She said I had medicine for sinusitis, urine infection and a frontal sinus infection. I felt really weak and wondered if the I had gotten more ill because the doctor had prescribed me more medicine or how did I end up with these illnesses and medicine. I then left the pharmacy and looked for the shortest way to the buss, on the way there was an old lady and a hobo junkie with a cut on his finger. He started following me and yelling something, I grabbed the granny and told her we should go another way, then he started running after us, so we ran into this shopping mall and told a McDonald's worker to call the security guard. The hobo junkie looked around for us and the granny stayed to look at some jewels. Then "A" called and said I should call his dad because he's about to leave from home and will drive by us, and he could drive me home... Then I woke to a terrible head ache and a ache in my sinuses. I hope I'm not getting ill... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti