torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

Sexting...

Monday, September 5, 2011


There was something something something... I was hanging out with "A" in our room when he got a message to his phone and I could see the content partially, was from some girl and she was writing something about his penis, so I grabbed the phone and asked him what the hell? He said it was nothing to read, that I shouldn't read it. But I said that if there is some girl writing about YOUR penis, I'm allowed to see what the hell she is saying. I read it she wrote that she is now even more excited to see him and is looking forward to getting to play with his penis, especially after the picture. I asked "A" what she meant and he said I shouldn't scroll to older messages, that there's nothing interesting. I scrolled up and found a picture of him, naked with a boner, that HE had sent to HER! I got furious, asked what the hell and he just sat on the bed and said it was nothing and laughed. He told me they'd met a few weeks ago on a boat (in my dream it was one of his workplace's) and the girl works there, but we were fighting back then and it was just a game. Then I asked why he'd then continued, and sent the picture 2 days ago, when we were not fighting or anything. He just laughed and said it doesn't mean anything. He never said sorry or anything about sending a naked picture of himself to some other girl. She then called while I was holding the phone but he grabbed it and she hang up before I had the chance to say what I had to say to her. I got so furious at "A" that I went out, noticed apparently we lived on a houseboat, so I stepped out, pushed the boat around so it turned on it's side and water started running in. Some couple looked at me horrified.. I just walked away.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti