perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2015

May 30th: Cat in the pan & brown foam (pregnant)

My younger cat jumped in the fryingpan and lay down to sleep while I was cooking, and ofcourse I paniced and picked her up an gave her a lecture. 

It was a festival or something and I was just checking it out, not partying, because pregnant. Then I hang out with Sara. Suddenly there was a wet pool where se stood a minute ago and Sara said "oh no I think I peed myself". It wasn't her, it was me, and it wasn't pee, because I was still leaking. I thiught it was my water, but it was more like a light brown, odorless, foam. I needed to go to the bathroom to see what's going on. It was an outdoor toilet made of wood. I got a candle, even though there was a flashligt. The toilet seat hosever was really high and there was a ladder, which I had problems with becuase of my poor balance with my big babybelly. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti