perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2015

May 19th: A night full of dreams (pregnant)

My sister had a thing with the "Porsche man". She just left her boyfriend to be with that other guy and I was furious at her and screaming at her. He had liked her "bimbo-head-tilt" pictures and she was all after him and his fancy car. No one else cared that she just dumped her boyfriend to that other guy. 

I was a the movies, and I had 4 tickets to the same show. Some at row 4 and some at row 9. I saw an old co-worker and gave him 2 tickets. Then the next dream followed (with the same old co-worker).

I was at an old co-worker who had a really cool house, with tropical atmosphere inside. Suddenly everyone was naked or in a towel, and he was standing there bare nude. My c-worker didn't even notice that I had a a huge belly bump. Suddenly there were some hobos drinking and bbq:ing in his back yard forest. My co-worker was also babysitting some maybe 10:ish girl, and they both got up in a tree to spy on the hobos. My co-worker was all mad that some random hobos were on his property. Then the cops came and took them away.

I was outside a rave, with my friend Hannah, and there was something about antibiotics. I hade the baby wiht me in a stroller, and Hannah and I were smoking. My Dj friend Denis told us not to take any pics, and everyone was wondering if it was my baby with me. I showed them my tummy and said "yeah, but here's the newest". Then an ex of mine, J, had told everyone I had sex with him. Then I was cleaning up at the back yard and someone told me, I have my co-worker Tim's eggs, 6 of them. When I came back out, Hannah grabbed the eggs, and was about to take them to Tim. Then some crazy bitch came and tried to steal my baby, and I had to try and protect my belly while chasing her. i got my baby back and went inside a flower shop where the owner helped me. 

Some school, where there was the old building and the new. The new did not have any seats in the classrooms, instead there were big beds, so that everyone could relax while studying. Then when it was time for gymnastics and the shower, I noticed that the girls showers had huge windows, towards the classrooms. The curtains were somehow so that we could not close them from inside. So everyone could see straight in to the showers. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti