tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2015

April 14th: Weird dreams continue (pregnant)

My sister  told me I have to wear rubber boots (because it was going to rain). 

I was in a jungle, with trees filled with fruits. I then picked some, paid for them, and thought I'd give them to the animals in the jungle. (WTF!!? The animals can eat them for free straight from the trees)

I was in a ski-resort with some guy (might have been A, might have been Gavin). There was something about sex, and then I was late from the last Bus. The guy told me I can take the train. But then I'd have to walk 20 km from the station home. I wondered if I could just stay the night, since it was shit cold and in the middle of the night. I then asked if I could have a smoke. Instead I got a really thin one, and only 4 "barely any smoke" blows.  

I was bleeding like crazy, and thought I had miscarried. It turned out it was pouring bloody water from my ass. 

A customer wanted to have some more information on Saturday. When Saturday came, I was at my Moms parents, and it was super dirty, like no one had been cleaning in ages. I remembered at 1:20 pm, that I was supposed to be at work, and checked my phone to see that one of the assistants hadn't even tried to reach me, so I thought that maybe she'd also forgotten. Then suddenly I was on my way to the Bus, near my mom and dads, on a normal working day, and ti was 2 pm, and I hadn't even informed my Boss that I'm not coming in, because I'm on my way to the hospital because of bleeding. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti