perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2015

Random dreams during May (pregnant)

I was supposed to take a pee-test (infection) and my pee was blue. I thought my water broke, and that the baby had pooped in the water (since it can turn green if the baby poops in the water). 

There were some Estonian guys in our apartment building and one tried to hit on me. He even followed me to our door and would not stop even if I had a huge baby belly and I told him that I'm not interested AND I'M PREGNANT!

I had delivered our baby, and he/she was really tiny. I was afraid I'd break his/her neck, so I held the baby on a pillow all the time. I put the baby on the floor (on the pillow) while I was taking a shower, and the baby started moving and jumping like our younger cat. 

Gavin's gray toothbrush was in A's drawer. I thought I have to get rid of it before A comes home and uses it. 

My friend Anna had dumped her boyfriend Max and started dating one of his friends. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti