tiistai 26. toukokuuta 2015

April 30th: An avoiding Gavin (pregnant)

I was with my old job, at some company "thing", ski trip, or something. Gavin was avoiding me, so I walked past him so that my back touched him, but still no reaction from him. We were then supposed to slide on the ice, but the ice had half melted and I sunk in the water. The water was really warm, so we swam to shore, and then we were all soaked. I then sat down on some stairs, next to Gavin and asked him how he's been. He told me "not much, I'll start working at Pohj**a on Monday". Then we didn't talk much more. Then a meeting started, and I sat so that Gavin could not see if I text anyone, what I write. I wrote my friend Nilla everything about what had happened. My co-worker from my current job, tried to see what I was writing and to try and hide that he's snooping, he was asking if I had a iPhone 5. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti