tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2015

April 20th: Work stuff (pregnant)

I was on my way to my old job, and met my old Boss and he wanted to talk, but I was leaving, so he asked if I wanted to take a ride with him, and if I need to go to the store. Then when we were already in the car, driving, he asked if I was going to eat in the work place canteen. So we drove back. At the canteen there were only sandwiches with filling that I can't eat (like prawns and such), or plain chicken breasts. 

I was working with my old colleague Jen, and my ex Jonny came and asked her to do some cool stuff for the electronic party Club Colors. I had promised my friend Caroline to do 2 night shifts at another party. Jonny asked me where I was going to work. I then realized "Shit, I can't work since I have to pick up my parents at 5 pm and I can't even stand for long periods due to that I'm pregnant and I have hernia". 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti