perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2015

may 6th: Partying and baking (pregnant)

I was in a bar with my friend Tony and out "crew". Everyone was dancing in the middle and towards our booth, to the wall, everyone started dancing like a dance wave. Tony asked me to join him at the bar. I doubted at first, but then I went with him, since 3 girls started to hit on him and he needed help to get loose. One of the girls was hanging on him at the bar, so I helped him by pushing her away. Tony then asked what I wanted to drink, and I said I can't drink anything, and showed him the tummy, that wasn't even swollen at all. He got a bit shocked and sad. When we went back to our booth, the 3 girls followed. They were pretending to be really super smart (even though such bimbos) and that they were good at different languages, like french. I started speaking Swedish to them, and they did not understand a word I was saying. Suddenly we were at my grandmas drinking some really weird coffee, and eating dessert. We started talking about our cousins, the "B's", about them not being that beautiful, and that their grandmas family was some really rich English financing family (although, LOL, that's my grandpas sister in real life)

I was baking a mothers day cake, and when I was finished I had a look at the recipe, and it said I had to put some gauze between the layers, so that the layers won't melt together, but I thought that they probably wouldn't melt all together to become one piece... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti