maanantai 1. kesäkuuta 2015

June 2nd: Left out again (pregnant)

A bunch of my friends were at Razors party and I was not invited. My sister was going though, but she did nothing to remind everyone that I had not been invited. I then messages with this other girl who asked me to come to the party. So I went down to the beach. No one treated me lika I wasn't invited becuase maybe someone had just forgot. I sat at one of the tables, had some food and red wine. Thought I can drink half a glass. My sister sat close to me. She then started talking about how much I drink and all fat/thin/drunk/unhealthy.. I had enoug. I told her she won't be a part of my babys life, and certailnly not the god mother, Sarah is enough. I got a text from that other girl saying she'd be there at half past (maybe 6,7 or 8). I still walked away. Towards me walked my friend Tony who I asked to speak with. I told him everything about how my sister is and who is she to tell em how much to drink when she drinks till a limit where she is totally embarrassing. Tony was so on my side. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti