tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2015

April 17th: Gavin in my dreams (pregnant)

I was on my way to a Marc O'Polo store to work, which was next to my old job. I was pregnant and I had problems with getting my clothes to fit. I went inside my old working place building, and there was a seminar (on a weekend morning). I saw Gavin, and thought I can sneak to the bathroom before he notices me, but he shouted something about "4". Gavin was super drunk. I went to the bathroom, only to add some blush, even though I wouldn't have needed any. While I was peeing, I almost fell asleep. 

I was a the harbors, up in a crane, and I fell asleep in the crane chair. While, a fuse burned and I had to glide down. I was super scared that I'd fall and die. When at the ground, Sara wanted to steer the crane on some rails. Then something about food... 

Gavin said "I want to touch you", but I hadn't shaved my private area. I tried to find shaver in a perfume/ make-up shelf. I wanted to have a smoke before I shaved, but I only had "red" smokes, and I wanted light, but I didn't get any, only an offer to get a couple of puffs, but the woman who was giving the smoke to me, threw it away. Then I was trying to smoke a garlic baguette. I was back inside, trying to find clothes, but everything was dirty, so I put on a hoodie and underpants. Gavin sat and waited on me, among other people, alone on the bed. He asked me something about A, and I was all "no...". 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti