maanantai 25. toukokuuta 2015

April 24th: Stressful situations (Pregnant)

I was at the maternity clinic on a regular check up, taking my urine test, but the cup was leaking, so my pee was running along the wall. Then i noticed my appointment was in 2-3 weeks. 

A overslept and left for work. He came back shortly, crying that he'd lost his job because he was late (just by one hour). 

It was sunny and I was driving in the city when I had to make a u-turn since there were police men with weapons and dogs standing on the street catching a suspicious truck. I had to stop at a raid and take a breathalyzer test. I was chewing a gum, that flew through the straw while I was blowing and some forensic person had to review my test result. I had forgot to turn on the turn signal, so the police had a long talk with me. I showed the policeman that I'm pregnant, and have not been drinking. When I got to leave, there was a toll stop at one of the bridges. When I finally got to drive on, the whole bridge was higher than normal, with bunch of metal, and it was like driving on to a ferry's upper car deck. It was though really uneven and I was really scared. When I was at the other end, a bridge worker had to lower the "road" so I could get my car down. My car shrunk to a toy car size with a pulling handle, and I was pulling it behind me, as I half slid down from the bridge and walked through what looked like a building site. I got some black oil on my hands. When I got out from the tent covered construction site, there were some teenagers outside. I then walked to my car, which was now parked in a spot where I usually leave it when I'm at work. I was wondering how I'd walk/drive and park until they are finished with the bridge work, since it will take forever to get over it every day, and it wasn't very pleasant. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti