keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2015

May 6th: An affair (pregnant)

I had an affair with this Thai guy who I used to go to school with (no one I'd EVER fancy.. eww.. not my type at all), while I was pregnant. We had sex (luckily my dream skipped the whole sex scene) and I told the Thai to leave before A comes home at 8. The Thai got mad, and A suddenly came home. I told A that we had a school project. I had forgotten 3 bags of tomatoes in the bed... A had bought me hair dye, so that I could dye my hair butterscotch color, but I told him that if I dye my hair with that, it'll get bright red. Then he went back out to get something he forgot, and when he was back he asked if my boobs had been too warm. I wondered "What, why do you ask?". He said since my jacket is down by the pool, which meant that the Thai guy had borrowed my jacket when he was downstairs.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti