perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

March 3rd: Boating (pregnant)

I was out boating in the middle of the winter, with super speed, and it was so cool. Then we went trough a shallow point, where people were laying on the beach sun bathing, and suddenly it was summer. I said to my sister that we've been there as kids, and that we need to get a boat, or walk there if it gets so shallow that we can walk. Then it became cold again and we were supposed to train to save a boy, and how to help if someone has hypothermia, or how to avoid getting it. Then we went super fast again, through a big ocean. Then we unpacked the boat, and someone said there is a chapel in the boat, and I said to Anton "this could be the boat where we get married". Then I found a Race Marine jacket and thought that it must be Gavins. I then was about to go off the boat, and Gavin and two others walked next to me, even though Gavin had avoided me the whole boat trip. They were on their way to this karaoke bar to have a few beers, since Gavin had fought with his girlfriend about the furniture in their living room. He was quite open about us hooking up, and I was wondering if he can see my baby belly, even though I'd tell him that the child is dead (as I thought it was at this point, since the doctor had not been able to find the fetus). Then I was in a hurry when I looked at the time, since I was on my way to an ultra sound. It was a really short straight walk, but I was like I was in another city, with lots of long stairs, colorful houses and I had to crawl under a door, in some nasty hobo district, so that my lips touched the ground and I was grossed, and I was at least 10 minutes late at that point. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti