torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2015

April 6th: Sleepover and flowers (pregnant)

I was at this huge house with my 2 friends Hannah or Heidi (let's call her H since I can't remember which one it was), but there was also my sisters Boss' whole family. Then there was this guy. The guy, H and I were all in the bathroom, and he asked if we could hug, naked. Then he got a boner while hugging me. Then I needed to pee, and H wanted to hug him, but he didn't really want to. Then we all went out, on the street. It turned out that the guy was only 17, and I asked when he's turning 18, and he said "the 5th".. ("Phew" I though). Then I bought some orchids, that were meant for A's sister and Niccy. I got big and small fuchsia or lilac colored and white ones. Then I thought about how cool it will be for my sister so see all the orchids bloom, because we are there (somewhere abroad)  already in the spring (May). I then came to a hotel, where I showed A's sister and Niccy the flowers I bought, but there were also a bunch of people from my elementary school class, and they were all yelling "Heeeey!". A's sister was going to go buy more orchids, because I've bought ones that were just one flower on one branch. Then I was outside, on a balcony with the guy, and it was like he was A, but just not, and younger. 

Then I had a dream about my friend Tony talking that his girlfriend is coming home in 2 days, and he finally gets to see some boobs. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti