perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

March 26th: My old working place and Extreme living (pregnant)

I was at my old job and I saw Gavin sit in the new Boss' room, and he never even said hi to me nor looked at me, he was just super cold. Our old Executive Assistant was on her way to the dentist, because half of her tooth had broke. Then I was talking to Erik. I tried to get Gavin's attention, but he had left.. the rest is way too blurry..

Something about jumping out of a helicopter/armored car, but I said we can't jump out on asphalt without a helmet. I was really horny and tried to come, while something about a helicopter and picking up my sisters boyfriend, who was living in the house where my grandparents live. He had cancer and was supposed to get to the hospital to get more medicine. We were to take his motorcycle/ scooter with us, so that he could drive home himself and not wait for my mom and dad to pick him up with a car. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti