perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

Feb 23: Crazy dreams (pregnant)

Something about going to the sauna, at someones house, and borrowing a towel. 

Something about my ex "Nick" and his apartment, but Nick was kind of a mix of Nick and A. 

My old schoolmate Jen and my friend Caroline were performing, with a song. Then some crazy person started to attack people by injecting nerve toxic in to them, so they got paralyzed. We were running for our lives. Some toxic stuff flew on me, but we got away, and then I threw two water bottles to distract him. I tried to hide under a shelf, but I didn't fit since my ass was too big, so I hid on a pile of boxes and a sofa. The crazy man found me, but we got him and injected him with all the syringes and poured a bottle of thyroxin and water down his throat. He just got more crazy and came after us. He started throwing toilet seats at us and we started hitting him with baseboards. Then i noticed baby pink baseboards and lamp shades in a room, and thought "that's what I want when we renovate our apartment". Then suddenly we were at someones house. The man was also there, though he didn't look the same. He slept on a sofa with a snoring machine, and said "well at least I got this one, she's promised me that I can sleep in the bed if I have the machine". We girls were in a toilet, talking about the woman's pregnancy and ovulation tests, while she was talking about pillows (which meant positive pregnancy tests) and then the next day about negative tests and that sperms give a positive test and the ovulation is 3 times within a few days, that soon she'll have eggs "all over" and showed with her hand around her body, including her armpits.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti