perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

March 18th: Fucked up dating and Gavin again (pregnant)

My sister was dating my "Tinder ex", Danny, although her boyfriend T was with us the whole time. We were driving and I was steering A's red Audi, and he got really pissed off. Then we stopped and I found my sister and her best friend at Danny's and my sister was drunk and fooling around naked, so I got super mad at her for being a total idiot, Danny for dating my sister and A for wanting to stay at the party, because his friend P was also there. Before that we were all driving around with mom and dad, and were supposed to eat something, when it was raining a lot, until it stopped and then it was super nice and sunny, middle of the summer. 

We were supposed to have a showing of our flat, so I was cleaning my desk at work, which was in the same space as A's garage. I was however working with Gavin and Tara. Tara was pregnant, and had a really weird thin pouting tummy and super fat cheeks. I was wondering about how to tell them that both of the girls in our team is pregnant. And how would Gavin take it. He was again looking at me, with that far angry look. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti