torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2015

March 27th: Grocery shopping & Miami (pregnant)

I was in the grocery store with my sister, and a soda bottle fell on the floor. Immediately a snot nosed 18-year old security guard came and asked if I was asked if I was going to order someone to collect it, or will I throw it myself. Then we were at a market-place and bought lettuce etc., but I did not have cash, so I had to go withdraw some. When I paid, everything I had bought was all mashed up in my bag. Then I bought some honey melon.

We were on holiday in Miami, on a gig/show, and A's cousin Niccy flashed her boobs at A every time he got close to her. On the last day, my sister and I almost forgot that we had a flight back home, so we did a one last quick road trip in a hurry and snapped a lot of pictures (since we hadn't taken any). Then something about 2 sisters, or half sisters, who were in love, and their underwater date. The woman's mom then went something on about shit and when he was giving in.. something about him then being gone, under her grave, in some dungeon. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti