perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

March 15th: Nasty weed smokers and shopping (pregnant)

Me an my sis were walking to the city where you go by boat to A's summer cabin. We had to go by sea, so then we had to swim. Our friend Sebastian had a tiny row boat that he was hanging out in, next to us, while we were swimming. I found a lot of junk in the reed, at the edges of the harbor canal. I wanted Sebastian to take a kids tricycle in his boat, for my kid, so I had to tell him that I'm pregnant. I was thinking that I should probably be at home. So then when I was home, A was supposed to go to his grandparents house, and he'd already rolled up a vanilla joint, so I got really mad at him and started hitting him and throw his clothes and yell at him that he was supposed to quit before the baby comes, and this way he's never even going to see the baby. He didn't listen at all, and then his friend P was there and A lit up the joint. I had to open all doors and windows, to not inhale any of the smoke. Our cats where there, really close to me and happy that I was home. Outside it was sunny and nice. Then suddenly some other A's really nasty smoking buddies were there, who started smoking inside. I started yelling at them "Don't you get that I'm pregnant and A's never going to see his kid because he can't quit smoking!!". Everyone just continued smoking, and I tried not to inhale, but still did some. Then A's super nasty friend, Sini (or something like that) with her boyfriends to our bedroom to have sex in our bed. I started pulling people by their hair and yelled to everyone to "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" and continued hitting A. 

I was shopping for clothes. I tried on this lovely blouse, but my back was killing me. I thought I'd get another size, and while at it, a bunch of other clothes to try on. While I was in the fitting booth, there was 2 other girls, looking over the drape, using my mirror. The sales person didn't think the blouse fit, so I got another one. While I was away, someone had taken my booth, and I was thinking about asking if I could have my clothes, I was yet to try on, so that they are not in her way. Outside there was the sister to the person who was in my booth, and her son. The baby boy was smiling at me, so I went over to tickle his feet. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti