perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

Feb 24th: A friends birhday (pregnant)

My friend Max had his birthday out in the woods. It was summer, warm and sunny. The woods were filled with pine trees, and big sand dunes. My sister only cared about the guys, and was all about doing everything for the party, even though I was supposed to. She kind of took over the whole thing and credit for everything. She didn't even invite me, who's been friends with Max longer. At the same time my grandma was in the hospital, and mom went over to check that she's eating. Later it was mom who was sick, but was out, around the hoods were the party was. My sister suddenly had a big baby belly. I was jealously looking at the party crowd. I walked past, to the back of a grocery store, where I met with Max's girlfriend. She was being painted to look like she's been murdered, and said she'd rather just had a simple theme, like "light blue", than a masquerade, but it was my sister who had changed the theme. I was spying on the party, and when I saw the cake on a sand road, I got so angry that I hit my fists in it and threw it in a puddle. Then there was something about some "bad guys", and we hid under a rock, which then grew huge and we were floating out in space in it. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti