perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2015

Feb 25th: Gavin and other weird stuff (pregnant)

I was at some public toilet when I saw Gavin talk to someone, and I hoped he'd notice me. He noticed me and came and asked "How are you?" (with a little wink in his eye), so I showed him that I'm pregnant. He didn't have the chance to say anything before Erik and and a few other old colleagues came to say hi. 

I sat with a cafe in the part of the city where my grandparents live. There was some really nasty hobo, and some old lady who said "Oh if you would revenge against people by telling others everything you know. I was texting with Nilla to come to the city center, where I then went. In the city center my cellphone battery was almost empty, the weather was super nice, and we were talking about me going sailing on the "words largest sailing boat" that was 17 something in length.

Something light blue... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti