maanantai 17. maaliskuuta 2014

Yellow moped and snowstorm

I was driving in really shitty weather with some sort of an old moped, that had a seat on the side (like a bicycle seat) and a small crane on the other. It was yellow. I was driving at night, behind a black car where my sister was, with her friends, on a way to a party. I had my sisters dog on that "spear" seat and it was covered in shitty wet snow and it was so sad. When we got to the city center my sister got out of the car at a roundabout and I tried to tell her to take her dog since it's sad. She was all about partying and got back in the car. I took the dog in my arms and carried it through the wet shitty snow, until I finally got my sister to take the dog in the car. At that point my "car" was gone. I was searching and searching and the worst was that my bag was also gone. Luckily I found my bag, untouched in the snow.. but my "car" was gone. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti