lauantai 22. maaliskuuta 2014

Buying a new apartment

I had 2 friends who were moving. One in the same building as where I live and the second in the City center. Both apartments had white walls and white or light wooden floors, double as big as my current and more rooms and space (of course)  Both had really big and cool balconies, since they where on the highest floor. I was thinking I could put a Jacuzzi there. The one in my building had a weird opening, where my friend had put a closet, so I was making plans on moving it and having that space open. That apartment also had a swirly staircase that led to the top floor with 2 bedrooms and the kitchen (and balcony). It also had a swirly staircase that led to the attic. I was wondering which to buy, since both had it's perks. The on in the same building costed 125.000 and the other 135.000 (very low). I said I'd call my banklady in the morning and take the loan. I still hadn't chosen witch I wanted to buy. Then I started thinking that what if I can't sell my apartment, then I'll have a 225.000 loan to pay, and started counting the monthly payments for an amount like that. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti