lauantai 22. maaliskuuta 2014

Play

I've been talking to a friend about our old affair and my tongue piercing. So then last night I dreamt:

Me and that guy from work were having really hot foreplay. I was playing around with his penis, giving him a hand job to warm him up. It was really intense. Then we fucked and it was great, but we didn't finish. We lay on a bed (or couch) which was in some weird room, like a really low budget cheap hotel room. I took his penis in my hands, we've been talking about my tongue piercing. I said I was going to play with him so he was watching me lick his penis, in the most tense places. Suddenly he said I had to stop since his penis was so sore. I looked at it and it was so red and sore from all the play and sex we've had. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti