maanantai 31. maaliskuuta 2014

Still not getting any

Crazy weird dream and I'm starting to forget things so here's what I remember:

We had some sort of a family reunion weekend that happened partially at home and partially in Austria and partially in Sweden. And to this family reunion attend half of our family, a friends family and "T". First there was just some planning. We were just us kids, at this really cool house with a pool. We had something going on with "T" and then the next thing I know, it was morning. I had totally blanked out and had no idea of what had happened. 

Something, something...

We discussed last night with "T" which led to me starting to remember something, us being in a hot tub (like a huge one) that was outside. I was stressing about what he might have thought about my body, but did not say anything. 

At some point we talked with "T" about if I'm drinking tonight and he said "I still don't know what sex with you feels like", hinting that we'd sleep together. 

Then we were at some amusement park. I think we took some train there. We wanted to go to this water slide but there was always such a long queue. One ride was this weird shut down thing, but the mechanic came and put me in a seat and said it was fine, that he's been keeping it working. During the ride I almost flew off since I had to hold on tight because the saftystrap was missing. The end of a ride was like a car wash. As the last slide we went to this other water slide thing where I got so much water in my nose I thought I'd drown. 

Walking away from the amusement park we saw a hole and 2 cameras outside this market. My sister went to look. It was a body grave, in the middle of the city. Someone had been murdered and the cops had found a scull. My sister started kicking the ground and I asked her to stop since she can get busted for interrupting police work. 

At some point when looking out the window we saw our neighbour kill another man. Later we found out the "killed" man was a cop trying to catch that neighbour guy and he'd been wearing a west so he was pretending to die. 

At the family reunion dinner we were divided into 2, due to space and language issues. So "T" was put in the downstairs dining area with the other family. A friend of mine who's pregnant came there with belly where you can already see the baby and she asked me to feel it move. I didn't feel anything because she was holding the baby in her arms. It had a really flush nose and vas really crying out of pain. She was petting it like a cat and while the baby boy got calmer, started to purr like a cat. I wanted to start drinking so that we could all get mixed up and not be divided in to 2 tables, so I could join "T". Who sometimes was "T" and sometimes was a friends cousin, but just the appearance changed, not the fact that it was "T". When I asked my dad what there was to drink he said "white wine and beer".. So nothing for me? I luckily had some drinks of my own and took 6 and my sister asked to get 5. A while later I was checking out the other group of people but "T" was there in the middle so I thought I'd get some more courage to steal him away a little bit later. 

All I got again during the dream was some dirty talking, kissing, thoughts about having sex and looks...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti