perjantai 28. helmikuuta 2014

Research - Dirty toilets

When reading about what dreaming about poop means, I found this page Bathroom Dreams. I've had dreams like that many times during the past few years. I think it's connected to my ex. My typical filthy bathroom dreams have been:

1. I really really need to go but all the bathrooms in a 10-100 stall bathrooms are super dirty from poop and pee, don't have a functioning doors, only half a door or no door at all. Many times the toilet bowls are flooded. Or there toilet is super dirty and there is no toilet paper. 

2. The toilet is in a public place and everyone would see me when I go. 

3. There is some weird toilet seat, eg. up in the air, but the hole is in the ground and there is just air underneath, for anyone to see me do my business.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti