torstai 20. maaliskuuta 2014

Motorcycles and Ethan Embry

I had this really cool dream but I can barely remember it. What I do remember was:

I had a motorcycle (I think it was white). I was driving it and it was awesome. At one point I was driving on this road with a huge dent in it and I drove around it, when a bunch of teenage girls, ugly ones, were driving past me with a moped car (the kind for invalids and old people), and laughing at me for driving like I did. Although I was a perfect driver, just dodging a dent in the road. When I'd dodged the dent I stopped and got of my bike. I was talking to my ex about the girls, since he was there too. Then I took my bike to this house, where there were lots of people (friends). Later there was a party. I had something going on with 4 guys and I did not know who to choose from. My ex, that guy from work, someone else and Ethan Embry. I had something really hot going on with Ethan. And I also was in love with my ex and that guy from work. And I wanted them all but did now know who to choose. It was a great dream, felt wonderful all the time and no drama nor weird feelings. 

This is the second time, within a week that I dream about him, and I'm always somehow in some sort of a sex or romance relationship with him.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti