torstai 27. maaliskuuta 2014

Roller coaster subway ride

I've started to forget bits and pieces so there's not much to tell but this is what I remember:

We were on some company business trip and about to take a subway ride. The Subway was more like a underground roller coaster and one "train" could only fit 3 people. I sat in the front, "Mike" in the middle and "Tracy" in the back. I was shit scared that we'll crash and die. The ride wsa dark, with only some red lights. At one point I was looking down at our feet and "Mike"'s feet were hugging mine, but he had no shoes. I asked him if he "won't get too cold (or was it hot?) since he's not got any shoes on". At the end of the ride we finally came to a Subway station, which looked like any normal Manhattan station. We got of and... then everything is blank. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti