maanantai 17. maaliskuuta 2014

Getting peed on and shower sex

There was some over the night company thing and we were all sleeping in this big room, some on the floor, some in beds. My sister was also there (I don't know why though). I was taking a shower and then when I got to the big room and made my way over the mattresses without falling and dropping my towel I saw that guy from work. His girlfriend was there, and she was pregnant. They slept on a bed so she was looking down on me and nagging about something to "that guy" (my co-worker). I let the towel slide a bit, but not exposing too much. Then I asked someone to give me some room so I can get to my t-shirt. Before I knew it, I was laying down, getting PEED on, by my co-worker. I tried to fight it, I grabbed his penis, but he just went crazy and peed so it flew everywhere, even in my mouth, and I could taste the warm bitter pee. I told him he had to give me his towel since I need to shower, AGAIN, and mine is all in pee. Then I was back in the dark, blue tiled shower room, taking a shower, and my co-worker was with me. He was behind me, touching my body and I was touching his clean shaved firm balls. He started fucking me from behind (not ass) while we were standing there in the shower... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti