maanantai 17. maaliskuuta 2014

Gunrange

I was at a gun range. I was there alone, since no one wanted to come with. There were all kinds of people there, anything from kids to really old folks. I was a bit confused that kids were there with guns. I was set up for a training session. I held my gun and asked if I was supposed to aim a bit higher or lover to where I want the bullet to hit. I asked several times but no one answered. I remember holding the gun and aiming on small things on a wall. Before I got to go shoot on the range I sat at a table, like lunch canteen in a big military hangar or prison with a lot of police men and all the people who were there to practice shooting. It was a police house which was a lot like a military base all around. I was unsure with the gun I had been given. I could not figure out how to make my gun safe so I won't shoot anyone accidentally. So while sitting at or table with my "coach" or "team leader" I accidentally touched the gun and it started making a weird noise, like it was loading and I quickly grabbed it and turned the pipe towards the ceiling, and boom there was a shot. Everyone was looking at me like I was so retard, and then they continued eating, talking and minding their own business. I asked my team leader what button to press so I won't do THAT again and she pushed down this one beige plastic button. I was thinking how damn weird my gun is.

Then I was walking around, going to get ready to shoot. There were 4 different booth like shooting areas. They looked like ski-lifts or something. In one people were queuing kind of on a some sort of a transfer belt and one girl got on to this thing that looks like that ski lift that's a stick and a plate, but in stead of begin dragged she sat on it, and swung in the air. I was a bit behind since of the episode with my gun and I ahd to hide all my stuff (keys, tablet, phone, bag), beneath someone else's things so no one would see my fancy stuff and steal it. Then I was ready to start shooting. All the areas or booths were fully lined up but my team leader put me up for the one most to the left. Just when I was ready, some guy and his kids set up a picnic right behind the small dark blue plate I was supposed to shoot. So, that area was closed. My team leader asked me to come for a ride. We drove with a Jeep (or similar) to this area which looked like a military base (but it was for cops) and I was gonna get to shoot cakes.

The dream did continue for a while longer but I can't remember what happened...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti