lauantai 25. tammikuuta 2014

Weird sex affair

We had some kind of a company trip and for some reason I was sharing a room with two male co-workers ("that guy" and another). For some weird reason I had a secret sex affair with the other guy (not the one I'd normally dream I'd have something with). I was confused and kind of did not even want to have sex with that other guy but he was so in to me and all I remember was that he had a weird penis, not at all one that would fit his body. All I saw in the dream was nights and mornings. I slept in the same bed as the guy I was having an affair with and then "that guy" kind of picked up the fact that I had something going on with the other guy and he was getting mad at me, being really rude. 

I seriously need some new hobbies so I meet other people than co-workers. I really don't need to dream about work or them all the time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti