perjantai 10. tammikuuta 2014

Pregnant?, Company parties, Kissing & Sex

The past week I've had really long vivid dreams. I've been too busy to write them down but I still remember parts.

1. I was to have lunch at the company canteen but was a bit late. I saw "that co-worker" and asked where they are seated. He got up to get a coffee while I was getting the food. When I got back and sat down, he also came back but instead of sitting with us he sat at a table close by, with some blond pregnant woman, who had a red shirt or dress. I thought it was his girlfriend, but she turned and it was someone else. I got a bit "WTF!??!". 



2. I was outside and dressed in many layers since it was cold and it looked like I was pregnant since I also had a lot of stuff in my jacket pockets. My mom got mad at me since she thought I was pregnant to my ex and I had to prove to her that my "tummy" was just stuff in my jacket pockets and the amount of clothes I was wearing. 








3. We had a company party and I was sitting at a table and "that co-worker" came by and sat next to me. He started to kiss my cheek and hold my hand. I told him to be careful so that not everyone could see "us" and he said "Don't worry, they won't" even if all the lights were on and people were looking straight at us. 






4. Some dream where I was to kiss with my ex, but remembered I had not brushed my teeth and was worried he'd think my breathe smells terrible.






5. The night before last I had a super long dream. Again, partially work related. I was a t work when the fire alarm went off. Everyone got out and I grabbed my jacket and bag so I was one of the last ones outside. Then we were in a parking hall or something with a really weird elevator. It had no walls and it was just a couple (or maybe 4) stories high. With me I had some people who's faces I can't remember, and old classmate and his pregnant girlfriend. I was pushing this button to go down but nothing happened. So I pushed it again and then the up button and again. Suddenly the elevator started going up and down and up and down, until the final down when it crashed so that people were flying of. My old classmates girlfriend flew against this glass wall and he was running to her and screaming for me to come and help her. She had some cuts and trouble standing up and we helped her walk and he was telling me how everything was my fault and I had to help because I'm the one who caused the accident. 

Then we got to this venue which was a surprise party for our company. No fire, just an excuse to get us out and to the venue. It was some sort of a congress center - hotel place. We had to put our jackets to the cloakroom and I was one of the last people to arrive so some were already really well dressed and had beautiful hair do's. It was some sort of a assignment thing. We were to figure something out to get inside a room where we got fancy clothes and there were hairstylists and make-up artist making us look good. Suddenly this old classmate of mine came and screamed at me and was close to hitting me. She was going on about how I've hitter on her boyfriend and slept around in college and ruined many relationships, like hers. And I had no idea of what she was talking about. She claimed I had slept with e.g. LM and a bunch of other guys. I really had not done anything, and I was the one being throated like garbage and a total looser by those girls and I was invisible, not some whore. So I trie my best to defend myseld and told her I have no idea who she's even talking about. 

I was confused about everything and did not now where to go and what paper to fill in so I was walking around. I tried asking people but no one was helping me. Then I saw "that co-worker" all dressed in a fancy fray suite with a vest and everything and I asked him how do I get to the room and he was a bit rude and said something like "you just have to figure it out". I was walking the hallways and run in to a door that was kind of not a door. Behind it I found a hotel room where my ex was. We started having sex. Suddenly we were outside in his car, and I was topless. We drove to some parking lot where I saw my car all washed and polished and thought "ooh so this is were they took our cars, another surprise" and we were to stop and have sex but I saw a guy so we drove off. I noticed we were on the other side of the building and there were huge windows from the party to the car and people might see us and me being topless and I did not want people to see my boobs so I tried to hide them and my face and told my ex that we have to go back to the hotel room. On the way I tried to hide so no one could see me walk around in panties and for some reason I had my blue-white stripe shirt on. We got safely to the room. 

Then I was in a basement. I had finally found the dressing room, but all that was left were some whore clothes. Red latex and PVC outfits. Lot's of people had some "theme" clothes, like from movies or a different time or naughty. I said I did not want that kind of clothes and that I have a really nice black-lace dress I can put on, if I'm allowed. So I got to wear that one instead. Then I finally got to the party and it was this huge area with black curtains and tablecloths and it was dark and there were some candles or tiny lamps as lights. Then there white walls started to come down over our tables and then one tables walls came up and the people at that table were on ascend performing a play or had been given a task to do. I was waiting to see where "that co-worker" was and what their task was. I can't remember what ours was, just that it wasn't anything I was happy about but before it was our turn I woke. 


6. And last night I had some dream about sex with my ex and I don't remember much more than that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti