tiistai 28. tammikuuta 2014

Weird and confusing

Last night I had a long dream which was totally messed up. I'm not sure about the order of things happening but these are the parts I do remember:

"N" kept yelling at me and my sister: "You need to read more, all the time, read read and learn our your brain will become useless and you'll become dumb. Do you understand, you have to read!!" and she was all crazy. Then I was helping Johnny Depp with a task, where he had to write a story/screenplay. I had 2 choices and had to pick and I said something about his ex girlfriend and he got an epiphany and said something about his current girlfriend and then he got the idea on what to write about. Then a female co-worker was stressed and bothering me in the shower and she wanted a tampon and then I went to the toilet and saw one (still in it's wrapper) in the toilet soaking in pee and paper and for some damn reason I picked it up and then realised what I've done and threw it in the sink. I didn't even need one.. 

I'm not sure if it was last night or the night before but I dreamt something about me and my ex and we were in some kind of a exhibition center and when it was time to leave we went to get our shoes where the seats where (amphi like) and I looked at his black shoes while he was putting them on, and suddenly when I looked up it was my exexexexex and I was just thinking how goddamn ugly he is and why did I ever date that guy. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti