torstai 30. tammikuuta 2014

Jerking off, 3 brains and a security check

I'm not sure if everything was the same dream or not but what I remember is that


I was drunk, with my sister and we went to sleep at a friends ("M") house and I was trying not to wake the guy since he'd been hitting on me all evening. I got to the sofa, heard him coming and pretended to sleep. He started getting frisky so I had to get up and tell him NO, and ask him to go back to his own bed. "M" was super drunk and me and my sis not at all anymore and then he sat on a chair, opened his pants and started to jerk off. Me and my sis asked him to stop and were really freaked out that he's girlfriend would come and see. So we grabbed him, saw her shadow so she was also awake and coming to the room, but we managed to save the situation. Then her and I had a talk and she was talking about having an affair, that she'd met this guy and would like that feeling from when you are with a new person.



Then, I don't know if the order of the happenings is true or not, everything is starting to blend in so, before or after that dream:

One of the assistants at work had some task to take care of a delivery or packing of 3 brains. And I was looking that she'd really do it properly. I was also hanging out at work for some time. 
Then I was with my family and there was some rock consort, however we were not attending, just passing by and then at a gate with the weirdest security check ever. First there was the body check so my dad pulled his shorts down and stood there in his underwear, and my mom quickly pulled them up again. Then I was to go through this thing built of bambu, kind of a measuring door and I had problems getting trough ( I was to use the "middle" size). Then there was some penis and a pair of balls, might have been my ex's. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti