perjantai 31. tammikuuta 2014

Bogeyman, Rehab and Phone problems

I had some weird dreams last night again


1. I was driving from my house towards my sisters house. It was late in the evening, so the sky was black, but there was snow on the ground. Not far from my home, I somehow lost one of my mittens on the way so I pulled over and parked my car next to some other car. There was a man standing next to that car. I walked to my mitten, picked it up and went back to my car. I thought the man looked suspicious so I made sure my car doors were locked, tried to start my car as fast as I could and when I was putting on my seatbelt the man came up to my door and luckily I just got to lock it in time and drive away before he could rip the door open. I drove 60 on 50 and I was really scared. Then I drove 80 on 60 and I saw him following me. To try and distract him I blinked to the right, but never turned. I continued straight forward, in to a curb and downhill and thought I’d lost him. Then I was close to where my ex used to live and I thought I’d hide. I left my car, run down this hill and hid behind a tiny house or I think it was more of an electric maintenance storage shed or big cupboard. I thought I was safe and that he wouldn’t find me if I just staid there hidden for a while. Then I realised he might see my car and know I’m hiding so I got close to the road, next to the rails and pulled this black blanket over me to try to cover me but he found me. Then I woke and I was so scared. It took me a while to understand that I was at home, safely.


2. I was in some sort of a rehab or cleanse place. I shared this old room with another person. At first I had thrown my clothes on this chair but I wanted to clean and make the bed better (the sheets were a bit loose). I moved the bed to try and get the sheet to fit my bed better and noticed no one had vacuumed. There was sand, wooden dust and dust under my bed. I tried not to step in it bud did. I looked at my white socks and the were all brown at the bottom. I moved around the furniture to make it more nice and put all my things in one area of the room, close to my bed and when I was finished I looked at the room and thought the roommate was sloppy since he/she had hers/his stuff all over the room and the bag was open on the floor and stuff just ripped out. Then I was walking around the city taking pictures and realised I’ve been here before (in the same city, and have taken the same pictures). At this one alley there was some Chinese restaurant and they had poured rise on the ground and later some red hot sauce. I felt really weird, like anxious or scared. When I got back to the accommodation place I got to see a video of the day’s “cleanse” session, since I had missed it because of the cleaning and walk. People were there naked, or not all, these 2 women and were going in to some water.


3. I was at work I had a yellow cellphone, one like the new Nokia Lumia phones. I was using it and it was a bit slow and i thought I like iPhone much better. Then suddenly there was a fuzz and someone brought in a huge cardboard box. Inside was a co-workers black golden retriever. It was really shy and I was trying to get to know it since I’m good with animals and they trust me. The dog was really cute but it smelled really bad (like the home of my co-worker) and I was thinking how sad it is that it smells so bad. When I tried to take a picture to show my sister, my phone had broke. The screen was like there was a paper roll inside and the thing that holds it had broke so it was all loose and bent at the top. I went to talk to our assistant about what I should do and how I can switch to my old phone but then no one can send me a message since they don’t all come trough. She then showed her phone which was this new “bendy kind”. It was like a black rubber mat with huge buttons and she said she can even have it upside down and push the buttons and when she does this and this she can do this and this and the same time. I think she could even print with the phone…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti