lauantai 25. tammikuuta 2014

A night of nearly getting some...

More dreams during the full moon, all in one night:

1. My neighbour was making a lot of noise and I was so annoyed. Their teenage daughters came to my place since they could not take bing home when the baby was making noise (they don't have teenagers, only one baby in real life). We went out for a cigarette and a part of the time the neighbours baby was there too in a wagon and I was blowing the smoke on it to make it suffer like I suffer for the noise they are making. Then since I had a balcony window open, some teenagers who does not live here, where throwing burning cigarettes up on my balcony (which is very far from the ground so impossible in real life). I got mad and closed the windows so that they could not get the cigarettes on my balcony. 


2. "That guy" at work was at my parents house for a meeting. Like their upstairs was a meeting salon (looked like a country club room with brown leather chairs, dim lighting etc). The house was huge. I was about to take a shower so I waled around the house and turned of lights so that there would be more of a "mood light" and so "he" could not see the faults in my body. I was walking around in just my towel (brown), trying to find my moisturiser. I finally found it, on the back of a chair next to where "he" had his meeting. I quickly grabbed it and went to take a shower. There was a window or somehow people could see in to the showroom so I tried to stand so no one could. Then my mom opened the door and stood there with it so open that anyone could see me and I was trying to cover myself and asked her to leave me alone, but she went on and on about something. And then "he" saw me and came in the shower room. Suddenly when "he" was naked, it was no longer he, it was a friend of mine (who's gay in real life) and we were having some sort of shower-sex-foreplay. 


3. I was driving around in the city using the navigator to find a ex-boyfriends ("C") restaurant to have sex with him on the table. Something we'd agreed on earlier. When I got there "C" was cooking that day's dinners and I was to help him. Then we started thinking on where to find a condom and then it switched between that long time ago ex and my bf/ex (whatever "A" is) and we were in someones room and then back at the restaurant and I went to try and find condoms. 



4. I was in a parking garage and driving like crazy backwards and forward but everything went great and when parking the parking spaces were really weird and in weird places but still I managed to do everything without a scratch. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti