lauantai 25. tammikuuta 2014

Full Moon

Around last weekend it was a full moon and I had the weirdest dreams again.

1. I was just ready at my hairdressers and when I was walking out my cousins mom came to do her hair, with some guy, who I thought looked familiar. They did not notice me and I totally forgot her name so I jumped in front of her and waved in her face. Then she was all "Hi (my name)" and asked me if I could take the booze bottles she had just bought to her car. She had many bags but just wanted me to take the bottles. She gave me her car keys and I was walking to the car when I realised I have no idea on which floor she'd parked (there was 3 or 5). Then I looked at the keys and it was a black sort of a credit card with no brand on it and I thought "I can't just go to every floor and push "open doors" to find her car. So I went back to the salon to ask her and then that man with her had turned in to a woman who was just really hairy in her face. She sat in a chair and started talking about how I haven't sent her a Christmas card in ages and next year when I do her adress is still (something)bridge 12. Her name was Mia... (and I don't have a relative with that name).

2. I had sex with my bf/ex (whatever he is)

3. This one guy at work had baked cakes and brought them to work for us to eat. I was really busy and printing things and cleaning up after others at the office so I was stressed out about having time to eat any cake. "That guy" at work was hanging around close to me all the time, but doing his own things. Then at one point I went to another guy and starting cleaning really loudly because I was annoyed that I had to clean up after others. At the same time there was some bet about a football game and I think I was wooing for the green team and that guy the red (or vise versa). We agreed that if my team wins, we'll switch salaries. But my team lost.  The guy was on the phone with a client so "that guy" came to me and was all "You need to be more quiet" and I was mad and annoyed. Then when I got to eat the cakes I had one bite of this and one of that. Ate like I had not seen food in weeks. One was was supposed to be carrot cake with white chocolate topping, but it tasted nothing like white chocolate. 

4. I was at our summer place, that was on a hill next to my bf/ex's summer place.  I was there with my grandma. I had sent my bf/ex a message earlier that day and he never replied but in the dream he replied " true :) ". Like he'd finally get it and admit he's the one who's been an ass. Then my sister sent me a message that "grandpa's in the hospital" and it was like he was dying any minute. But a few minutes later my grandpa was there at the cabin and I though "maybe he's going to the hospital, to die". And then my bf/ex walked from their cabin to ours all angry and he tried to hug people but no one wanted to and he didn't even say hi to me. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti