lauantai 19. marraskuuta 2011

One messed up party

We were at a friend’s house, she was having a get together weekend, party sort of thing. It was just a few friends, my sister, “A” and me. Everyone else was drinking except me, I only had one drink, orange or pineapple juice and just a small amount of vodka. They had a huge house and we were all sleeping downstairs, my sister in the middle room, beneath the stairs. Me and “A” in a room to the left and my friends to the right. There was yet another room, that had its own bathroom. “A” started feeling sick so he went to the extra rooms bathroom but couldn't throw up and I suggested we'd change the room so he's be closer to a bathroom but he switched back and forth between the rooms.


Then when I thought everyone was settled and ready to go to sleep everyone got up and continued partying. Outside there was a smaller house where a lot of people had gathered. I had still had only one drink and I ran to the house and it felt like I was super drunk and I fell and rolled for a while on the ground, I couldn't stop and I got a lot of sand in my mouth. I tried to spit it out and rinse it out but it didn't want to come out of my mouth and I nearly choked. Everyone thought I had more than just one drink. “A” was checking out every single girl there, that he didn't know from before and there was some blond girl who was really thin, like a model and she had a top that showed her nipples through. He was checking her out and then she made a move and I got really pissed off, threw my iPhone on the ground so that it broke in half. The only thing keeping the phone together was a pink rubber cover. i took my phone and started beating that blonde and another girl who were all over "A".


I was really angry "A" so I told him, fine if you want someone else do whatever you want! I went to find his smokes since mine was out. I found his pack, empty. People had smoked them. I then found a basket full of smokes but a girl who went to the same high school as I did (a bitch!) took them from me, suddenly it was her party, not my friends anymore. I felt drunk as hell, even if I still had only had one drink. Everything was really confusing. Then I saw “A” walk away from the party with a girl who is a friend of his. He had cut his hair and I went and asked what's going on and the girl said I have to leave him alone. He looked really sad. I had no idea of what was going on. Then I saw my sister and my friend and I got some cigarettes from them. We sat down and talked for a while. Then I saw “A” coming back, and his hair was like it is now. I thought everything was really weird.


The next I remember was that I had blood on my hands and I saw “A” get dragged away by some bad man. He dragged “A” to the other, smaller house and the bad man held a lot of the guests hostage. He threatened to cut “A”s penis and balls off. “A” was already bleeding from other injuries. I was crying because I thought the man was going to kill “A”. “A” said everything will be fine, that we'll be fine even if the man would hurt him, as long as he would get to be alive and together with me. All I could think was that I don't want him to get killed but if that bad man hurts him we can never have sex again, but I'd still get to be with him, but still no sex. The bad man gave me 5 minutes to get things fixed or he'd hurt “A”. I was crying hysterical, was nervous and tried to find my phone. I found it only to realize it was broke, now already in 3 pieces. I tried to wake up people by bursting in to their rooms and asking for a phone. I don't remember what I needed to do for the bad man.. I never found another phone so I tried to put my broken phone together and I tried to call the cops. Every time I got my phone together and was able to get through to the cops my display went black and I could not use the navigator to see where we were. I got to tell the woman cop we were in Nebraska (WTF!??!) and then closer and closer to where we actually were. The cops were getting closer and I finally could tell them where we were. And they found us. I had got cuts from the glass of my phone (when my phone broke it was the iPhone 3g but when I found it, in 3 pieces it was the new iPhone 4). I was so happy I got “A” back, in one piece even if he had cuts and was bloody. We went to a room and were about to have sex, when that girl who had tried and hit on him, had suddenly turned brunet and she was naked and came in the room. I told her to go away that he doesn't want her that can't she just leave us alone. She pushed herself on him so I was "fine, 3 some then, but I decide!". She was the most flat chested girl I had ever seen and “A” started licking her right nipple and I her left, but it felt like licking a guy who has no chest hair. Then we went on the bed and I was on top of “A” and that other girl was trying to come between us but I pushed her on the floor... the end.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti