tiistai 29. marraskuuta 2011

Planecrash

We we're on a company business trip. Most of our office. It was in Sweden and when we're about to leave there was a problem with the plane. We took off normally, but suddenly when I looked out of the window I saw we were flying between buildings, really low. The plane made loops and all kinds of things and I was sure we were going to crash any minute. Then we made an emergency landing. The airline informed that we need to take off again, from a short lane, so there'll only be about 100m of runway and a jump at the end so we can reach 400 kmh. I thought we are going to die. The captain didn't look too experienced and I said I want to take the boat home. Everyone said I was not allowed, that I have to fly home. They also said the flight would last for approximately 4 hours. I thought what the hell, it should take an hour. I saw a piece of ground being moved to make another runway for another plane and then it was our turn. I took my co-worker inside the terminal, since it says on our timetable we had lunch at 15:30 and then one hour later was the take off. We went inside the terminal only to notice we'd have to go trough security and everything AGAIN, and there was no time for food since the lines were so long. Suddenly we were back in the plane, which was covered in red velvet from the inside. I sent "A" a text saying we're delayed and it'll take 4 hours!!! for the flight, he just said he'd wait for me at home. When the plane took off I could just think about "Gavin", that if we're going to crash I want to be next to him on the plane... (wtf!??!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti